- Examining the Victims’ Coping Strategies of Sexual Harassment from the Sociocultural and Organizational Perspectives: A Case Study of AdiHaqi Campus, Mekelle University, Ethiopia: Teodros Solomon Bezabeh
- Challenges of Women’s Local Food Production Value Chain of Red Pepper in Southern zone of Tigrai regional state, Ethiopia: Teklu G/Medhin and Rahwa Gebre
- Woman and Pottery Making in Suburbs of Mekelle City: the Case of Debri, Gembella and May Alem Kebelles. An Ethnographic Study: Kibrom Kebede
- An assessment of the lived experience of out migrant; the case of women returnees in Raya Alamata: Mesfin Aragie and Zenawi Zerihun
- ሴትነት በትግርኛ ቪዲዮ ዘፈኖች እና የቴሌቪዥን ሙዚቃ ምርጫዎች: በጌታሁን መሰለ እና ተስፋዬ መሰለ
Welcome to the website of Ethiopian Journal of Gender Research! This scientific peer-reviewed academic journal of the Institute of Environment, Gender and Development Studies (IEGDS) of Mekelle University is published once a year both in print and online.
Please feel free to browse and consult this website for information regarding the thematic areas and focuses of the journal, the peer review process, language and translation guidelines, and related matters about the journal.
All published articles can be downloaded from this website.