Graduates holding undergraduate degree from recognized institutions of higher learning may apply for admission into a summer/in-service or distance graduate programs of the university. Applicants to such programs should:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.00 in their undergraduate degree program and pass the entrance examination set by the specific academic unit the student is applying for.
- Have no “F”,” I” or “NG” grades in their records.
- Deliver official copies of their records to the registrar before their applications are sent to their respective academic units.
- Produce a sponsorship letter from their sponsoring organization(s) or deposit, in cash, tuition fee for the semester they are applying for prior to registration if they are self- sponsored.
- Produce a leave of absence from their employers for the study period if not self sponsored.
- Meet the special requirements of the academic unit the student is applying for.