This is a program opened to give opportunities of attending in higher learning institutions without displacement from work. Therefore, applicants to this program should solicit a source of fund for their tuition, lodging, food and other facilities.
- a) Admission into Summer/In-service undergraduate program shall be determined similar to the admission of any undergraduate program
- b) An applicant to the summer/in-service degree program should
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from prior diploma and pass the entrance examination set by academic unit (curriculum of the program) to which the student is applying for.
- Have no “F”, “I “or “NG” grades in her/his records.
- Deliver official copies of the required records to the registrar prior to the entrance exam.
- Produce a sponsorship letter from their sponsoring organization(s) or deposit, in cash, tuition fee for the semester they are applying for prior to registration if they are self- sponsored.
- Produce a leave of absence from his/her employer for the study period if not self sponsored.
- Meet the special requirements of the academic unit s/he is applying for.